Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Very Fancy Bridge

I bilt my bridge for look because, I wasn't just stacking stick on top of each other I was focused on the design of my bridge and because my bridge was coming out exaclly like I vision it to be I decided to make my bridge for look so everyone can see the design I was building and, because It look to good to be broke in a lot of different pieces.
I buit my bridge the way I did because I felt this bridge that I was going to be making is just like art and I put my best work in all my projects.
I think my bridge will do great at the bridge compatition because it is a peice of art and it look beautiful.
Because I buit my bridge for looks it may not hold a lot of weight but, if i was to do the strenth test it might hold about five or ten pounds.
I should win at least second place in the beautiful bridge test.

No comments: