Monday, January 4, 2010

Qauneka's New Year Resolution

My New year resolution is to smoke less cigretts then I did the previous day until i am able to quiet. I'm gonna focus on school, my daughter, and my heath and try to find the strenth to quiet smoking cigretts. I'm gonna to stay away from people that are smoking cigretts. My second New year resolution is to talk to others and be confident and kind to my friends and family.I'm gonna offer my help to people in any way possible, and help my mother and family out a lot. my third New Year resolution is to lose 50 pounds this year, I am gonna take a hour out of each day and go to the gym or run and jog every day until i meet my goal. I am gonna drink a lot of water everyday out of the week and stay away from juices and sodas, cut down on the snack eating and get myself heathy. My fourth New Year resolution is to stay motivated in school and be very nice to my teachers there for i can get a good grade. I am gonna finish all my assignment and make up all the work I missed, and take extra work home to work on, and by some miracle graduate this year!!!!!

No comments: